Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Highschool Life (Part 1)


..........I ran as fast as I could, but they are still behind me, I pick up some rocks and threw at them.
It hit their heads.Unaware of the circumstances of my actions, It seems that they were more agitated than ever.
The hell was i thinking!
I sprint like my life depends on it.
Suddenly, my foot stops.
I fell down with only my back to break my fall.
Damn, that hurts.
......
They were getting close.
I try to stand up but my body was all numb.
Shit..
-to be continue-

Hello forum:),
Sup'
Right now i am in the middle of my semester break..so that means that i am having a bundle of free time right now to spice up my blog.:D

That aside, a couple of days before, as I was wondering around town, I met one of my childhood friends.

Like the usual protocol,
we were like reminiscing about how stupid and unembarrassed we are during our primary school..
this memory was priceless and precious not to mention really fun when you think about it.

So that's the story on how I met up with this title..

Huh?


you must be wondering what-the-holy-crab was all the freakin passage at my intro was all about.

well...

Let's leave that aside for the time being and let me start with my story here..haha..

Occasionally you don't need to explain why you pick this kind of subject for a blog but that's just me..

I feel like if didn't explain it,my flow of writing will be hexed..
Well enough babbling.

It all started one lovely morning as me and my family went to pick my UPSR result at my primary school. Me and my mom were really early when we arrived there because as my dear memory could recall, they were only 2 or 3 parents and their child there.

It was holiday, so the only students there were primary 6 (12 years old) like me.

so what happens next was we were ask to assemble at the assembly hall
to assemble ourselves (^_^) and the teachers there will hand out the result to us.

My mom take my exam result for me and she was really happy when she saw it

I got 5A.

I was like whatever...

It's not like it will change my life or something.I mean it's just UPSR rite? not that it would change my life or something..

Boy was I wrong.says the future me.

After some photographers took some photos of the students who pass their exam in flying kick colors, we went back and celebrate my success with going to a fastfood restaurant.(my parent says I could pick any place I want to go for dinner,,and I was a kid so I just follow my child's instinct and pick our local Sugarbun..)

Days later,

Turns out that my face was on the newspaper.

I was sleeping and my little brother put a newspaper at my face.LOL.

joke aside, I really came out in the newspaper "Borneo post" (It's a Sabah and Sarawak newspaper)

I was there with my other classmate standing and showing our result with our most emotionless face..

I was thrilled for I felt popular and imagine that people would recognize me like whenever someone came across me, they will be like

"weren't you the kid in the news?"

and I would be like

"yes i am that kid in the news"


A couple more days later...

As I was watching cartoon and talking with my toys.

My mom givea me a letter with my full name on it and also the adress of where i live (you don't say).

It's my first letter, and I wonder what will be in it?

I open the letter with my nervous hands and read it

The first sentence was like

"Congratulations!"

something something something abroad highschool something something full sponsorship something something Melaka...

to sum it up.

It seems that I was offered to pursue my highschool studies at some elite school in Melaka with full sponsorship..

In my mind was like...

wow..Melaka..I wonder how's the school look like. Since it was an elite school i kind of picture it'll be like the one in Harry Potter's movie, Hogwarts.

So the next day I was like on cloud 9..

I coincidently sit on top of a chocolate bar..LOL.(my jokes are not that funny)

kidding aside, for the next upcoming days I was preparing mentally and physically for my adventure in the foreign world (Melaka and Sarawak are separated by the ocean,,so it's quite the distance)

The day before I went to Melaka, I was sad and happy.

I was scared. 

Next day.

during the time I was in Kuching airport, I was really in my thinking mode. 

How would it feel to step outside of your comfort zone?

Will I survive?

A lot were going through my mind..

I hugged my parents and boarded the airplane to Kuala Lumpur.

As I sit down in the plane, suddenly a drop of tears rolling down my cheek. Thinking I'm on my own now. This will be legen........

----------------------------------To be continue-------------------------------------

 




No comments:

Post a Comment