Wednesday 14 November 2012

Holiday?

Well here it comes, The holiday.

Here I am, in my hostel room, left with bunch of study books and quite a fast internet.

It all sounds promising at first, but after 3 days,

everything seems repeated and monotonous that.. the 3 days felt just like 1  boring, sad day.

I can't keep up with this for I felt the need for constant excitement. My spirits are too gallant and high that I got bored easily.

This maybe because the past 3 days were utterly insignificant and seems wasteful.

And I am for once, not the type of person who likes their time to be wasted on such simple things.

My heart yearn for adventure, discovering new places, stumble upon something never before seems possible...(stuffs like that)

Well not all of us got what we desired, I felt no direction..clueless on how to spend my holiday to the fullest or even leave a single drop of memory which I can later ponder upon after the holiday has gone  by. 

So that, after this one week holiday, I would never have to say " Hey, why  I didn't do this and do that when I have the TIME? like as in this previous holiday.."

I still left with 4 days of holiday.

How to use it?

Here I am ,opening back my blog for the first time after 2 months..glad that the view count still escalating. And I will someday maybe touch up on my Highschool days stories and grandeur adventure.

That's all for now..I think (sigh) 

No comments:

Post a Comment